Monday, March 1, 2021

No Guilt Here

 As a middle aged gamer, the need to work out each day amid the cracking bones and sore muscles becomes clear. If I want to retire well into my 100s with my backlog of video games, the time is now to get into and maintain some semblance of physical health.

So I have relocated the Wii U to the downstairs setup and tested it this weekend. It had been awhile:

As we all know by now, the Wii Fit workouts and stats are, shall I say, for smaller people than most of us. The proof:  it said that my 202 pound /55 year old frame is obese, that I need to lose 50 pounds, and my Wii Fit age is 68.

Still, it's good to know that it's working as intended with the same old snarky comments and totally unrealistic body image standards. Let's see how long I stick with it this time.

No comments: