Monday, March 29, 2010

OK, I'm Lazy Then

As a middle-aged gamer, my life is not as it once was. When I was a young man, there was work and gaming, and it seemed like I had plenty of time to stop and reflect on the hobby. In addition, there were fewer great games being released, but today it's impossible to keep up with just the really great games, much less the not-so-great-but-still-pretty-damn-good games that fly at us with alarming speed.

Seriously, they could stop releasing videogames for two years, and I'd probably still not be caught up with everything I want to play for the three console systems and three handhelds I use. Such is life, though, and for the last two months, I've been unable to muster up the basic discipline to stop playing and start writing. You see now why I'm not employed somewhere writing about videogames.

So, sorry to my two or three readers out there who probably stopped dropping by after about two weeks of seeing my little rant about Lords of Ultima as the lead story. We now rejoin my pointless and ordinary videogame weblog already in progress...

No comments: