Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Welcome to the third year of Middle-Aged Gamer. A few announcements:

My Roadrunner homepage seems to have been wiped out by Roadrunner. All the links to the left that take you there just lead to a blank, blue page. It's strange, because I pay my bill and all that. I don't have the time to investigate it right now, or build a replacement.

One of those links that no longer work is to my annual Game of the Year awards. I usually make the announcement of those awards on January 1, but I an holding off on this until I've had some more time to go through my Christmas games, because I am beginning to suspect that one of them may be a contender. So stay tuned to see the tardiest 2008 Game of the Year award ever gifted on the internet!

Finally, one of my New Year's resolutions is to do more creative things, instead of just sitting there gaming all the time. So look for that, too. It's very likely that those creative things will have to do with gaming and take place on the internet, so none of that means less time writing about videogames, really.

Hope you all had a great 2008, and are looking fine for 2009. It should be another boisterous year for videogaming, barring any further collapse of the economy, or civilization itself.

No comments: