Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Games I Beat in 2006 :

As my life changed in 2006 so did my personal philosophy on gaming. No longer would I rush to the next new, big game as soon as it came out and abandon what I was playing before. I would seek out the games I liked and finish them before starting the next one. Thus was I able to complete many games in 2006:

  • Beyond Good and Evil - PS2
  • Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door - Gamecube
  • Resident Evil 4 - Gamecube
  • Medal of Honor Frontline - PS2
  • King's Field - PS1 (I originally beat it in 1996)
  • King's Field 2 - PS1 (I played it in 1997 and failed to beat it, but did it this time)
  • King's Field - The Ancient City - PS2

Games I shamefully surrendered to in 2006:

  • Tramua Center - Under the Knife - DS (So cool, but TOO DAMN HARD!!!)
  • Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - DS (Stuck on the last case, will finish before sequel comes out)
  • The Warriors - XBox (Got frustrated on the spray painting contest level, traded it in)

And there are several other games I bought but haven't gotten into yet, such as Car Battler Joe for the GameBoy Advance, and of course The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii, which my only excuse for not playing is that I cannot find a Wii console in a store and refuse to go the eBay route or to set up a camp and live outside a Toys-R-Us for a week.

No comments: