Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Current Setup :

To start this blog off, let me tell you what I currently have hooked up (other than this PC) and readily available for gaming goodness in my apartment:

  • Sony PS2
  • Microsoft XBox
  • Nintendo Gamecube with GameBoy Player
  • Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP, as well as many older GB models
  • Commodore 64 Computer (with a very large library of games)
  • Vectrex
  • Various handhelds such as those Coleco Tabletop Arcade games
In my closet I have an Odyssey 2 and a Commodore VIC 20 each with a good library of games, as well as some consoles from an Atari 2600 to a Nintendo 64, most of which with only a few games for them. I once had a huge retrogame collection but eBayed most of it in the last year.

Now you know a little more about where I'm coming from when I talk about what I'm playing.

No comments: