Monday, April 30, 2007

Beaten : Super Paper Mario

I finished Super Paper Mario for the Wii the other night. The game took me roughly 23 hours to beat the final boss and save the worlds. Like the previous Paper Mario game I had beaten, the Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube, Super Paper Mario allows the player to continue playing after the world is saved. I can still gain levels, collect cards, buy and use treasure maps, and so on.

One thing I tried to complete after finishing the main game was the pit, also seen in the previous Paper Mario, an endurance run of 100 levels with no saves. Every tenth level has a card, and sometimes a salesman who sells items to keep you going. I ran out of life in the sixties and everything I had done so far was lost.

I'm not sure if I will continue with Super Paper Mario much more. I still have a lot to do in The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess, which I have not played since getting Super Paper Mario. I needed a break, and Super Paper Mario was perfect for this purpose. With no other Wii games on the immediate horizon that I really want, it's good to know that I still have lots to do in Super Paper Mario when I have the time.

But first, back to Zelda. I think I left off in some sort of sky - dungeon.

No comments: