Saturday, March 17, 2007

Addicted to Cheap Game Boy Advance Games

As much fun as I've had with my Nintendo DS lately, I am also still enjoying my Game Boy Advance, too. Over the last year and a half, as the system is really starting to wind down, I've been picking up bargain titles for it.

Now, I don't buy the kiddie stuff. The end-cycle for this system has meant that most of the new titles are licensed kid's games, based on popular kid's television and movie franchises. No, I go for the few remaining good, or at least different, items.

In the last few weeks I picked up Archer Maclean's 3D Pool, which is a billiards game of course, Tringo, which is a puzzle game that was created on the massive-multiplayer community of Second Life, oddly enough, and Konami Collector's Series Arcade Advanced, a six-game compilation featuring Frogger, Scramble, Time Pilot, Gyruss, Rush'n Attack, and Yie Ar Kung-Fu. I've only dabbled with these titles a little, but I can say that they make great additions to my Game Boy / Advance / DS collection. I forgot how damn hard Time Pilot was. Sheesh.

No comments: