Monday, March 12, 2007

WiiQuest : Day 3

On Sunday, I got up at the crack of dawn to run out and get a copy of the newspaper. Keep in mind that I worked until 1 AM, then was up with my fiancee' until 4 AM, and that strange new daylight savings switch took effect, so an hour was lost in there.

I came home with the paper to see if either Toys - R - Us, Circuit City, or Best Buy had any Sunday advertising supplements that mentioned a Wii sale. They didn't, so I went back to sleep.

Tomorrow I start daytime hours at work, which means that I will be at work during all the times I was told by the various chains that Wiis get delivered. However, I work close to a Wal-Mart, a Best Buy, and a Circuit City, and have gotten permission from my boss to take off for a half an hour if one comes in.

It's good to work with other gamers.

No comments: